It’s amazing how a few pieces of clothing can go a long way. We tried to pack in such a way that we would be comfortable, but also could dress things up if we wanted to go out to a nice dinner or event. We also pack for flexibility, so that we can go from the beach to the mountains if we need to.
If you have additional questions, please let us know by sending us an email and we'll add it to the list below.https://photos.uncorneredmarket.com/Asia/Bangladesh/Bangladesh-Travel-Highlights/i-czFLfN3Putting our travel clothes to the test looking for tigers in the mangrove forests of the Sundarbans, Bangladesh.
Audrey's Travel Clothes
- Tops: t-shirts, long sleeve top, long-sleeved button down. I recently began wearing a prAna Lucy Top (white) that is super comfortable, light, and can be worn several times with it still looking good.
- Pants: Clothing Arts Travel Pants dress up well and are great for keeping your smartphone, wallet and other valuables safe with its zipper system. Very durable and versatile.
- Skirts: jean skirt (heavy, but oh so comfortable), lightweight ankle-length skirt (good for travel in more conservative countries) and prAna Tia Skirt (Black) which is very light, comfortable and can be dressed up if needed.
- Jackets: fleece zip jacket, windbreaker in a bag
- Shoes: Vasque Women’s Mantra GTX Hiking Shoes – light and sturdy all at the same time. Used a previous model of this shoe non-stop for almost two years without any blisters. Teva river shoes are good for rafting, dirty showers, etc. Have also started traveling with these cute Rockport sneakers that are super light, which makes them great for walking and packing. Rockport sandals for dressing up or down.
- Socks: Smartwool trekking socks – comfortable and long lasting.
- Underwear: Ex-Officio and Patagonia Capilene underwear.
- Silk Long Johns: I also love my silk long johns. Super light to carry, but keeps you warm when you need it. Perfect if you're planning on doing a lot of hiking or going from hot to cold climates.
Dan's Travel Clothes
- Tops: t-shirts, short-sleeved button down, long-sleeved button down. Enjoying the soft feel and colors of the prAna Orion Quarter Zip-Top long sleeved shirt (ochre) and Lukas Slim Shirt (blue).
- Pants: prAna Halle Pants are comfortable like traveler's pants, but can be worn out to evening events as well. ClothingArts travel pants
- Socks: Walking and trekking socks (Patagonia)
- Shoes: Vasque Men’s Scree Ultradry hiking boots and Teva river shoes
- Underwear: Ex-Officio boxers and REI boxers (super soft).
- Jackets: Fleece zip jacket, windbreaker in a bag
Note: Occasionally, we'll use affiliate links for products and services that we use and recommend. If you purchase these through our website with this link, the price will stay the same to you and we get a percentage as a commission. Additionally, if there is anything you usually purchase on Amazon, please start your purchases with this Amazon link. This is a way to support us so we can keep sharing stories from around the world. Thank you!