We are asked a lot for travel advice, from which companies use for booking hotels and flights to what luggage we use. So, we’ve put together this resource page with all the companies and gear that we’ve used and tested over the years. You can always come here to find practical advice for planning and gearing up for your upcoming travels, as well as your digital nomad or blogging business. As we learn about and test different products and services we’ll continue to add to this to make this resource page as helpful as it can be.
Go more in depth: Click on a question below for even more information
- What is your general travel advice for independent vs. group tours and booking accommodation and flights?
- What is your list of essential travel gear?
- What travel clothes do you use?
- What luggage and camera/laptop bags do you recommend?
- What practical considerations do I need to think about for long-term travel? (Hint: paperwork, downsizing, Power of Attorney, etc.)
- What travel photography gear do you use?
- Do I need health insurance? How do I find out about vaccinations and medical information for where I am traveling?
- What travel blogging tools do you use?
- How do you backup your data when on the road?
- What resources do you recommend to find responsible volunteering opportunities?
Disclosure: Occasionally, we’ll use affiliate links for products and services that we use and recommend. If you purchase these through our website with this link, the price will stay the same to you and we get a percentage as a commission. Additionally, if there is anything you usually purchase on Amazon, please start your purchases with this Amazon link. This is a way to support us so we can keep sharing stories from around the world. Thank you!