So we went a little nuts with photos in Kyrgyzstan. But we have an excuse. We were there for over a month – tracking down militsia (OVIR, to those familiar) to renew our visas, getting stuck in snowstorms, meeting old friends and collecting new ones, freezing to bits while taking in stunning scenery and enjoying some unbelievably kind hospitality.
Kyrgyzstan Travel Photos
- Best of Kyrgyzstan Travel Photos
- Bishkek Impressions
- A Glimpse Into Kyrgyzstan's Soviet Past
- Karakol on My Mind
- Altyn Arashan: A Hot Springs Hike
- Issyk-Kul: A Lakeside Story
- A Yurt, Three Horses and an Alpine Lake
- Mixing it Up in Osh
- Peak Experiences: Osh to the Pamirs
- Kyrgyzstan: Food and Markets
Next up: Photos from the rooftop of the world (Pamir Mountains) in Tajikistan and more than a few more words about the rest of our Central Asian experiences.